Five Things I Like Best About Living in the North:
1. I went from commuting 2500 km a month for work a year ago, to 10 km a month now.
2. A bad traffic jam here is cars stacked five deep at the four-way
stop at lunch.
3. The crazy taxi drivers have "shortcuts" to avoid those "bad traffic jams".
4. My community has a genuine superhero (PolarMan) devoted to good works.
5. When I went shopping for a valentines gift for my sweetheart, I could pick up a snowmobile, or walk two paces over for chocolates.
Lorraine (Northern Chirp)